Thursday, April 17, 2014

Reflection on Snow College

   

    My time at Snow college is ending, and many people I meet are sad for their time to end. I am not sure how I feel. There are a lot of things about this place that I love, and there are a lot things I don't. I feel like a large amount of the people here still have not moved on in life. Many they still have their same mentalities of high school. That is where I have a hard time connecting with them. I never really felt like I connected with most of my high school peers in high school, so I am defiantly not going to identify with them five years later. I never bought into the whole hormone driven social events. I would rather actually get to know someone. But it still amazes me when I observe how people interact with each other, and I don't understand. Life is just a game to people and they don't understand that its a serious issue. I know we live in Utah where everything is "fine" but really there are things that are bigger than ourselves. But off of that I have enjoyed my time at Snow College. I have learned a multitude of lessons both academically, and socially. I have grown so much in the past year. With all the disappointment just comes another lesson I have learned, and I am stronger for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment