Monday, April 28, 2014

Puzzle Pieces

                    Its weird how things just kind of happen. We plan our lives out, but usually most of those plans don't happen. Or they don't happen the way we think. But the more my life has gone on the more I have learned to trust in God. I was planning on going to Utah State University. But I have recently figured out that it is a little out of price range. So I have decided to live at home this Summer, and hopefully work the same job I did last summer. I have learned that when you just go with the flow life is a lot easier. Even though this past year at Snow hasn't been the easiest I have learned some great life lessons here. I have also made some friends that I think I will have for a while. I have learned that you have to take time now to do the things you want to while you can. I want to take advantage of life while I can. This past weekend I took a trip to a place called Coyote Gultch. It was an awesome experience. I learned how much I have grown as a person, and how much love I have gained for nature. My group had a good amount of time to talk while we were down there. We talked a lot about money and jobs, and life. But I realized that you can make a ton of money doing something your good at, or you can make a decent amount and love what you do. The point of this whole rambling is that I have slowly come to learn what I want to do with my life......kind of. I know I want to be outside in Nature, and be able to teach people. So I have decided to get a degree in Outdoor Recreation. I have also decided to go back to Utah Valley University to do it. Now I didn't plan any of this months ago, it just kind of fell into place. I am grateful for everything I have learned at snow. It has changed me for the better.  

1 comment:

  1. I agree with everything! Took me years to finally go with the flow. :) Congrats on your study choice!

    ReplyDelete