Thursday, March 20, 2014

Technology

I have come to notice recently how addicted people have become to their devices. Like phones, tablets, and things like that. I noticed this because I was like that. I was constantly thinking about other things, not where I was or what I was doing. I have recently moved a "dumb phone" and I like it a lot more. I feel like I am more connected to the world. Most of the things that are on these devices just are time wasters, ya they might be fun but think about what you can accomplish without these distractions. I see people walking ignoring all the great things around them. I think all these devices are doing are hurting us. Yes there are great benefits to them, but I think they do more harm then good. I will sit in a room watching television with friends and everyone will be on some kind of device. Company's say these things with bring us closer together and connect better, but I just see a lot of people becoming dependent on them, and loosing social skills. I also believe that these devices are not helping us to become smarter, I think they are just hurting us. I am not saying technology is even, I have just come to realize that we all could use a little less technology in our lives. People got along without before so I think we could now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment