Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Lately 

Lately my life has become super busy. It seems like lately all i do it just homework or work. But this brings me to my main point. You have to learn to enjoy the small things in life.  I have always been told this, as well has read it. But recently I have come to really understand this. I have found that the best moments in my life are when I am simply just listening to music and walking to or from class. Or another one of the great parts of my days is when I am just thinking about life, and what I want out of it. I am grateful that I am at this point in my life where I can still choose the direction my life will go. Now I am not saying that you should just settle in life. But I am saying that you should realize the the simplest things in life can be the greatest. I watched a movie the other day called The Secret life of Walter Mitty. If you have not seen this show I HIGHLY recommend it. I have watched it three times this past week. It is a simple movie but has a great message. You have to be able to go after your dreams, and do what makes you happy.  

“Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight.” Gordon B. Hinckley

No comments:

Post a Comment