Sunday, November 24, 2013

Not too much has changed since my last post, but some things have. A lot of my thought process has changed and I have come to realize that there is only so much you can control in life. That you just have to learn to go with flow of things. Things will happen when they happen and yes its hard to be patient but the Lord has a plan for us, and you just have to learn to enjoy what is happening in your life in the present. I am excited for next semester and the things that will happen with that new classes, and new experiences. But some new things that are going on is I am going to be going to Mississippi in the Summer, and I might not come back, haha, no I will come back, but when I will have to figure out what I am going to do for the Summer. I will most likely be living in Logan but we will see what happens. It will be an awesome trip and a amazing way to start the summer. We are just about to let out for Thanksgiving break and I can't wait for it. It will be a nice break from school, and then the new year will be awesome too. I really do love this time of year. Its always a great chance to see who you can help. There is always someone who can use a little help.

No comments:

Post a Comment